Wednesday, March 16, 2011

INKSPIRATIONS SKETCH #61

Hi again everyone!!! Can you believe it...2 posts in one day. I had to make gorgeous Jenene a birthday card and I thought I would use Keesh's fabbo sketch this week as some inspiration. I did deviate slightly, but I think not too much so I thought I would pop it in. I hope Nene is happy with it along with the equally gorgeous pressie to go with it.

INGREDIENTS
STAMP SET : Teeny Tiny Sentiments
CARDSTOCK & DSP : Marina Mist, Soft Suede, Elegant Soiree DSP
INK : Soft Suede
TOOLS : Mr Big Shot, Beautiful Butterflies Die & Elegant Lines Embossing Folder
MISC : Pearls, Champagne Mist (love the sparkles!)& Stampin' Dimensionals
Have a great day and thanks for popping in
Anne
:-)

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Nice colour combo and use of the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at Inkspirations this week :)

H2 :) said...

Gorgeous colours Anne. No doubt Janene will love her pretty card. The layered butterfly looks fantastic! :)

Post a Comment

IDEA BOOK 2011 - 2012

STAMPIN' UP! COLOUR GUIDE

Followers