Saturday, March 5, 2011

GOLDEN ANNIVERSARY

I just found these saved images and realised I didn't post them last week. It is my friend Leanne's parents 50th wedding anniversary and these are the invitations I made for them. Actually they have no idea as it's a surprise so I hope they like them. They were photograhed on a cloudy day so they are really stunning IRL (yes they really are plus the 2nd rate photo skills). The hearts are stamped in gold and black and clear embossed so they look really pureeeetty!!! Thanks Shell for the loan of your heat gun, it's next on my wish list. I hope you like them.

STAMP SET : Always, Sincere Salutations
INK : Gold, Basic Black
CARDSTOCK : Gold Shimmer (own), Black, Very Vanilla
TOOLS : Big Shot, Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Heat Gun & Clear Embossing Powder
MISC : Dimensionals, Champagne Shimmer Paint, Own Ribbon (what a match that was!)
Have a great day and thanks for popping in.
Anne
:-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did see one of these IRL and they are just brilliant Anne.

Anonymous said...

How great do this look!!! Love them Margy

Post a Comment

IDEA BOOK 2011 - 2012

STAMPIN' UP! COLOUR GUIDE

Followers