Wednesday, March 16, 2011

IN MY ELEMENT...JUST STYLIN'

To steal the words of the "Great Madonna", I am just lovin' myself sick over this card!!!LOL This was a card from retreat(I was supposed to post on the weekend) that I was saving for the grand finale. I just love it, and can't wait to have that special someone to give it to. The stamp set Elements of Style rocketed up the top of my wish list after making this trifold card. Thanks Annette for the refresher on doing these and to Mercia for her stamp set.
I forgot to use the embossing buddy when using the black powder...woops learnt from that mistake. Everything on the card is embossed and it just looks amazing, I hope you like it too.



INGREDIENTS

STAMP SET : Elements of Style
CARDSTOCK : Basic Grey, Black, Whisper White, Blushing Bride
RIBBON : White Satin
TOOLS : Heat Gun
INK & POWDERS : Blushing Bride,Versamark, White, Clear & Black Embossing Powder
MISC : Stampin' Dimensionals

Have a great day
Anne
:-)

4 comments:

MadonnaDunn said...

You do know that flattery will get you everywhere right?? LOL. I loved this card. I made some in this shape for my funky folds class today. Ummm bit slack in blog posting. Maybe next week when i've got more time! hahahahha (as if!) LOL

Patrice said...

Just lovely. Very elegant. Love your colour choices.

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful Anne. I agree with you about Elements of Style - top of my list too.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Card Anne! I adore the Elements of Style set. Would have loved to be there catching up with all you girls. Oh well! There is always next time!
Kirsty

Post a Comment

IDEA BOOK 2011 - 2012

STAMPIN' UP! COLOUR GUIDE

Followers