Wednesday, October 27, 2010

STAMP A STACK 2

Hi again everbody!!! Hope your day has been a good one, with the summery day it is today, mine has been fantastic. On Saturday the next group of girls did a slightly different spin on the week before. We had a great afternoon with lots of talking and laughing, the girls did get all their cards done in amongst all this!!!
I won't name all the ingredients in the cards but I will just give a quick run down. If you need to know anything just drop me a line and I will let you know.
Card 1 using Jolly Holiday DSP & Dasher was a personal fave along with the cute Top Note little calenders. These are a great little idea as that something extra for a Christmas gift.
Card 2 was done as is then the girls did the reverse with Old Olive.
Card 3 with the Snow Swirled tree was done in everbody's fave colour. Yet again I forgot to take photo's. Mine was orange of course, but we had purple, pink, greens, and blue. They all looked really gorgeous together and would make a great little set, just a nice quick easy one.
The 4th lot of cards was not part of the day but I just popped them in as I was playing, trying out different and quick cards. I like how they turned out I hope you do too.
Everything has been spritzed with Champagne Shimmer of course, it is not clear in the photo's. I went nuts again with this gorgeous product.

































Thanks for popping in and it always makes my day when you leave a comment.

I will be back in the next day or two with a challenge from over at Keesh's blog.

Have a great day

Anne

:-)

1 comments:

Patrice said...

Lovely bunch of cards Anne. Love the orange snow swirled tree! I'm all for non traditional Chrissie colours.

Post a Comment

IDEA BOOK 2011 - 2012

STAMPIN' UP! COLOUR GUIDE

Followers