Wednesday, October 27, 2010

INKSPIRATION SKETCH CHALLENGE #45


YEY!!! It has been ages since I have done a challenge and I have missed it I tell ya!!! Sketch challenges are my faves as it gets you doing a different style each time. Thanks to Keesh for another wonderful sketch, it was fun.
Anyhoo back to it. This card is for someone special...can't tell yet as she occasionally reads my blog. Let's just say she is someone very special in my life.
I hope you like it as I was reeeeeeeeeeeally happy with how it turned out. It is super sparkley this time!!!




INGREDIENTS
STAMP SET : Party This Way
CARSTOCK & DSP : Marina Mist, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla & Elegant Soiree DSP
INK : Soft Suede Ink & Marina Mist Chalk
PUNCHES : Two Step Bird, Word Window & Scallop Circle
TOOLS : Mr Big Shot & Elegant Lines Embossong Folder
MISC : Basic Pearls, Champagne Mist (I love this!!!), Stampin Dimensionals
Thanks for popping in and you make my day when you leave a comment.
Have a great day
Anne
:-)

3 comments:

Patrice said...

Oh wow, this is gorgeous. Love those pearls.

Anonymous said...

You do not make cards-they are miniature works of art!!! Great to see you back challenging again :)

Lisa Martin said...

Its the best I think - beautiful! :)

Post a Comment

IDEA BOOK 2011 - 2012

STAMPIN' UP! COLOUR GUIDE

Followers