Sunday, October 17, 2010

DREAMING OF PARIS

Yes I'm back with the second post of the day, I can't believe it myself. As you know bright is me, but I just love this stamp set and the gorgeous DSP to go with it. Not usually my colours but they just go so well so stay tuned for more to come with this gorgeous set.
I made this card just because I could, but I have just the perfect person to give it to now. I love it when that happens...just meant to be.
The spritzing of Champagne Mist is more sparkly in the first photo than IRL. I do get a little outa control with the Champagne Mist at times, a girl just loves sparklies.
Thanks for popping in for a look and I hope you my card.
INGREDIENTS
STAMP SET
Artistic Etchings
CARDSTOCK
Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
INK & CHALK
Basic Black
RIBBON
Own Black Satin
PUNCHES
Wide Oval, Scallop Oval
TOOLS
Mr Big Shot, Top Note Die
MISC
Stamp Jig, Stampin Dimensionals, Champagne Mist & Daubers
Have a great day and it makes my day when you leave some love.
Anne
:-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

IDEA BOOK 2011 - 2012

STAMPIN' UP! COLOUR GUIDE

Followers