Saturday, April 17, 2010

CLEAN AND SIMPLE FTL#86

This is a challenge from the girls over at Clean and Simple, so easy just a 5 min card which you can see below. I am not loading my challenge as I haven't exactly followed the guidelines by putting patterned DSP where it is meant to be plain. Thought I'd pop it up anyway for you to have a little look.
I used the new Rich Razzleberry cardstock and Cottage Wall DSP...in love with both!!! Look out for lots more to come.









INGREDIENTS
STAMP SET : Cottage Garden
CARDSTOCK & DSP : Rich Razz, Orchid Opulance, Whisper White
INK : Rich Razz & Orchid Opulance
PUNCHES : 1 3/8 & 1 1/4 circles and other circles of my own
MISC : Stampin Dimensionals
Thanks for popping in for a look and have a great day
Anne
:-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!!! I don't know what it is about this paper and stamp set- I just love it. You've given me another reason to go and have a play...thanks Anne your stuff is just beautiful :)
Shell

RobG said...

Love how good simple looks.

Post a Comment

IDEA BOOK 2011 - 2012

STAMPIN' UP! COLOUR GUIDE

Followers