Wednesday, April 7, 2010

BLUEBERRIES & RASPBERRY TART FOR MEGES

I just had a wonderful morning with my gorgeous upline and friend Megan. It was a great catch up as we hadn't made our jaws sore for a few weeks and I missed it!!! Anyway we caught up at Casuarina for coffee and I had Blueberry pancakes which Megan kindly helped me finish...what a girl!!! Megan loves Raspberry Tart DSP and I thought I would make her a card for her birthday which is on Friday. You can pop into her blog using the link on my side bar and leave her lots of love and positive energy just cause we love her to bits!!!
Below is the card I made her and the two of us looking gorgeous!!!





INGREDIENTS
STAMP SETS : Pocket Silhouettes, Sincere Salutations & Priceless
CARDSTOCK : Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White & Raspberry Tart DSP
INK : Kiwi Kiss, Rose Red, Regal Rose
RIBBON : Rose Red Stitched
MISC : Stampin' Dimensionals
Thanks for popping in and have a great day
Anne
:-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Anne so much. My day improved so much after our morning tea.

RobG said...

Blueberry pancakes - YUM

Great job on the card - you make it look so easy to make something so special.

Post a Comment

IDEA BOOK 2011 - 2012

STAMPIN' UP! COLOUR GUIDE

Followers