Wednesday, March 17, 2010

TWICE IN ONE DAY... I'M OUTA CONTROL!!!

It's amazing what happens when you are inspired!!! Two posts in one day, more than I've done in the last year. I thought I would show you some cards from retreat. The 1st photo is our shoe box swaps, there is a couple of them missing in action.
The 2nd card is done with Inspired By Nature which was a colour challenge. We were using Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery, Old Olive and Barely Banana. This challenge took me 10 min to do and 5 hours of doing my head in. We were all trying to use different stamp sets and this I thought of straight away, until I saw Tina using the stamp set. Anyhoo... long story short our cards were nothing alike and I loved how it turned out. Tina did an amazing job of hers.
The 3rd card is my cute Easter Bunny shoe box swap. I used Choc Chip, Whisper White Sweet Always DSP, Scallop Circle, Scallop Oval, Wide Oval, Scallop Edge punches.



Thanks for popping in and I will be back in a day or two with my Stamp a Stack from Saturday. I can't dazzle you too much in one day!!!!

Anne
:-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

IDEA BOOK 2011 - 2012

STAMPIN' UP! COLOUR GUIDE

Followers