Friday, March 19, 2010

STAMP A STACK

I am back with my cards from my Stamp a stack I had with the girls on Saturday. Every 6 weeks we have heaps of fun, and it's amazing to see the girls talents with the variations on mine that they come up with. We did two boys cards and 3 different colours of the girls cards(that only came about cause I ran out of purple, really should check these things!!!). It was meant to be as the other colour combinations were nice to mix it up.

The Easter Bunny treat box was with Cameo Coral, Choc Chip and Whisper White, Walk in the Park DSP and punches. He was fun to do!!


The girls card I got the idea from the very talented Kirsty Brown (I had to remember it from retreat) using Crazy for Cupcakes. A big thanks to Madonna for the loan of her stamp sets.

INGREDIENTS
STAMP SET : Crazy for Cupcakes and Scribble This
CARDSTOCK : Green Galore/Pixie Pink, Elegant Eggplant/Orchid Opulence and another combo not shown was Cameo Coral/So saffron and Whisper White.
INK : same colours as above, Stazon, and Choc Chip, Real Red for the "cherry on top"
RIBBON : White Grosgrain dyed with stamp pads
PUNCHES : Scallop Edge
MISC : crystal effects, aqua painter, dazzling diamonds
The boys cards had to cover a range of ages so as well as Pun Fun, I thought Starring You is a great older boys set. I have just purchased Starring You and I just love it. A big thanks to Kirsty for the loan of Pun Fun for these cards. I do own many stamp sets, but after retreat playing with ones I haven't used, it was a bit hard to resist.

INGREDIENTS
STAMP SETS : Pun Fun, Starring You, Classic Stars Roller, Vintage Labels
CARDSTOCK : Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
INKS AND CHALKS : as above, Stazon
PUNCHES : Large Star and 1 3/8 circle
MISC : Aqua Painter, Hole Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
I really enjoyed this class with the girls and they had loads of fun as well. Next time I am going to take a group shot of their cards. None of them had water coloured before and even though I haven't done alot myself I was happy with the end result.
Thanks for popping in and have a great day
Anne
:-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! These are fantastic, Anne. I love the way you got the colours to work. Also, love the new look blog. Can you show me what you did? Meges

Post a Comment

IDEA BOOK 2011 - 2012

STAMPIN' UP! COLOUR GUIDE

Followers