Monday, March 29, 2010

INKSPIRATION SKETCH CHALLENGE #20



Well Keesh has come up with a great challenge which I really enjoyed doing. I must say I had 3 stamp sets picked out before I settled on this one. I always wonder if other girls do this or is it just me doing my own head in!!! Anyhoo I was happy with my card and I just love the Elegant Eggplant/Orchid Opulence combo. Even though I am the orange girl I find I use these colours often.
You need to check out my improved photo skills (room for heaps more yet), thanks to a tip from the JAI girls. It's amazing what happens when you read the instruction manual, who would have thought!!! The macro setting is my new friend!!! LOL Stay tuned for better skills yet.




















INGREDIENTS
STAMP SETS : Petal Pizzaz & Fresh Cuts
INK : Elegant Eggplant, Orchid Opulence & Kiwi Kiss
CARSTOCK & DSP : Elegant Eggplant, Orchid Opulence, Whisper White & Bella Rose DSP
CHALK : Orchid Opulence
MISC : Hole Punch, Own Purple Flower, Stampin' Dimensionals & Pop Up Glue Dots
Thanks for popping in for a look & have a great day
Anne
:-)

2 comments:

KimB said...

Hi Anne,

I love your colour choice, and you did a wonderful job of layering the Pizzazz flowers to make a great focal point for your card. Thanks for visiting.

Kim

Paula Fuller said...

Anne, I just love your colours too. That kiwi kiss finishes it off nicely. Very striking.

Post a Comment

IDEA BOOK 2011 - 2012

STAMPIN' UP! COLOUR GUIDE

Followers