Wednesday, May 20, 2009


Well the card I'm just about to post is about TAKE 4. I used about 4 different stamp sets before I finally came up with this one. I was just about to post one when I thought I'd have a look at the other girls gorgeous work when there was one card nearly the same. DOH!!!! Back to the drawing board (I spend a lot of time there). I will not lie girls, I could say I had bad light but it is just plain ordinary photography!!!LOL




The ingredients for this card are :
Stamp Set : Upsy Daisy
Choc Chip, Real Rust, Sage Shadow, Very Vanilla cardstock as well as markers and stamp pads. eyelet border punch, and Choc Chip grosgrain from Fantazia at Tweed heads.
Thanks for stopping by.

Anne
:-)))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

IDEA BOOK 2011 - 2012

STAMPIN' UP! COLOUR GUIDE

Followers