Tuesday, May 26, 2009

CAN"T LET MEGES SEE CARD

I did make another card for a workshop on Saturday for Nic but I can't show you as my gorgeous up line Meges will be there. I have been giving her such a hard time about gate crashing (it's her neighbour) I think she thinks I don't want her there. I do Meges, how could I not want you there you gorgeous girl. Everyone loves Meges (partner in crime with Madonna at convention).You will love what I've done and will look forward to a little drinky celebration as I am the big 4 0 on Sunday. I am sooooooooooo excited I just can't wait!!! I hopefully will be wearing my pressie so I may just have to get a photo and show the couple of girls who read my blog!!! LOL

Thanks for popping in on my waffle
Anne
:-)))

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Very funny! I am so looking forward to your workshop and the opportunity to CASE your projects!LOL!
There may be a glass or two of bubbly consumed to mark your 40th. Could make for some interesting stamping!
See you there!
Meges

Post a Comment

IDEA BOOK 2011 - 2012

STAMPIN' UP! COLOUR GUIDE

Followers