Monday, February 21, 2011

STAMP A STACK

Well I'm back only after a week from my last post AMAZIN'!!! On Saturday the girls popped around for some stamping, chatting and yummy carrot cake. We had a great afternoon and lots of variations on the cards were made, and waving to Robyn who popped around Sunday to do hers.
We did 3 each of male/female (boys/girls) birthday cards and the girls told me they liked them so I hope you do too. I won't go through all the list of products so if you would like to know anything about the cards drop me a line. They were fantastic easy layouts as they allowed me to use all those smaller pieces of card and DSP we accumulate.
I have to thank Mads for giving me the colour combo of Rich Razz, Temting Turqu & Old Olive a little while ago....it was a hit Mads.
The stamp sets we used were PARTY THIS WAY (pge 35) in clear mount and EXTREME ELEMENTS & EXTREME GUITAR (pge 52 & 53) in the catalogue. These are 2 great all round sets to have I just love them both.




Thanks for popping in and let me know what you think as it makes my day.
Anne
:-)

2 comments:

RobG said...

Loved my afternoon, stress free and nearly child free !!!! Cards look just as good on your blog as they do in real life. Cheers
RobG

Anonymous said...

Love these Anne! An awesome Stamp a Stack!

Post a Comment

IDEA BOOK 2011 - 2012

STAMPIN' UP! COLOUR GUIDE

Followers