Wednesday, July 14, 2010

GORGEOUS ALLIE'S BIRTHDAY

Hi Girls, I'M BACK!!! I'm sure the few of you who read my blog, didn't even notice I was gone. On the 1st of July my beautiful daughter Allie turned 12, and she had a bit of a celebration. On the last day of school we had 12 of her friends over for some blue team V red team challenges. What a great time they had, noisy but fabbo. We had masterchef challenges, How well do you know Allie quiz?, singstar and a few others. After all the fun was over we shipped them out after dinner and her bestie Billi stayed over and I took them shopping and to the movies the next day. Thanks for staying Billi and making Allie's day special...you rock!!!
Below is the card I made Allie with her fave stamp set and her lollie bags. The invites and lollie bags Allie made were all pink and blue similar to the picture on her card. Everything all matched of course and the girls loved them. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLIE, we love you lots and we know you enjoyed your birthday week!


INGREDIENTS
STAMP SET : Butterfly Prints, Inspired By Nature, Vintage Labels
CARDSTOCK & INK : Pixie Pink, Melon Mambo, Green Galore, Whisper White
PUNCHES : Scallop Edge & Oval, Wide Oval, Butterfly
TOOLS : Big Shot, Dots Embossing Folder
MISC : Stampin Dimensionals

Thanks for popping in and I love reading your comments
Have a great day
Anne

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful birthday!!! Can I have my next one at your house??? Gorgeous stuff for a gorgeous girl
Shell

Post a Comment

IDEA BOOK 2011 - 2012

STAMPIN' UP! COLOUR GUIDE

Followers